Today, I'm super excited to introduce V2 of OnVoard. This is a completely revamped version of OnVoard that I've been working on for the last 10 months.
OnVoard is now an email marketing platform for ecommerce. Moving forward, OnVoard's key focus is to help merchants generate more revenue with minimal work by unleashing the full potential of marketing automations.
Unlike many other email marketing vendors, OnVoard is built specifically for ecommerce merchants. Having this drilled-down focus allows me to build features that matter to ecommerce merchants.
Below are key features of OnVoard that are newly added.
The drag and drop email editor allows you to customize email designs for your store within minutes. This email editor is purpose built from ground up for ecommerce merchants. It packs with ecommerce specific blocks like Product List, Reviews, and Star Rating.
Using OnVoard's email editor, you can seamlessly embed product reviews into your abandonment emails. This is one feature you won't find in any other email marketing platforms.
Flow editor is our star for marketing automations. It is fully customizable and allows you to dictate how you want to automate your marketing in a set and forget manner. Obviously, all these buzz words would mean nothing if we can't pinpoint any concrete use case with it.
Concretely, you can use flows to automatically:
- Recover users who've abandoned checkouts.
- Retarget users who've added cart items but didn't checkout.
- Retarget users who've viewed products but didn't checkout.
- Sent a birthday email.
- Sent review request after an order has been fulfilled.
- Follow-up with coupon discount email after user leaves a review.
- Sent reviewer a notification email after their review has been replied.
To make things even better, we have preset configurations for these flows that already does 90% of the setup work for you.
Simply select playbook to use and make further adjustments from there.
There are many cracks in existing solutions for collecting product reviews.
- Most require you to use a preset template for review request email. You can't fully control the design of your email.
- Workflows are rigid and lack intelligence. You can't do things like show a different email (with discount coupon) if a user spends more than $1000.
These are issues that OnVoard is ironing out. When you use OnVoard to collect product reviews, you get to fully control:
- Review request email
- Audience to send
- Intervals between each send
Reviews collector page can be used to collect product/site reviews. In most scenarios, you would direct users from review request emails to collector page.
Our reviews widget provides a clean and intuitive user interface to help you sell more with product reviews. It also supports image and video upload for review submission. Also, take a look at the following demo stores for live examples on how reviews widget looks like.
Use our pricing calculator to check estimated monthly cost.
OnVoard uses a simple pay-as-you-go pricing structure. There are no features locking gimmicks that require you to upgrade to higher tiers. Every plan gets access to all platform features. You are charged based on the number of active contacts.
- Free Plan: Can add up to 200 active contacts and send up to 1000 emails per month.
- Pro Plan: $15/month for every 1000 active contacts.
Give it a try